Keywords Studios Montréal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
The Network Administrator is responsible of network devices and ensures their proper functioning while giving ideas on improving our current infrastructure. The main projects will focus on implementation, managing security and manage all software and hardware upgrades.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
- Design, configure, install, and proactively maintain network devices to ensure optimal performance;
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve service levels and technical environment/infrastructure;
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and strategies to support business objectives and priorities;
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems;
- Collaborate/communicate daily with IT staff members to ensure seamless IT operations;
- Arrange and perform network software and hardware upgrades;
- Comprehensive analysis and reporting of statistical data;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Related post-secondary education;
- Must have 5+ years practical experience in a similar role;
- Responsible, quick learning, motivated, hard-working and proactive personality;
- Strong networking skills configuring TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Internet technologies, firewalls, VPN, and IPSec;
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and instruction;
- Proven experience configuring Cisco network switches, routers and Palo Alto firewalls;
- Solid knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP);
- Strong experience working with Cisco Meraki (asset);
- CCNA certification Security clearance through Canadian Government or eligibility to obtain (asset);
- Bilingualism (French/English), written and spoken.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.