- Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to responding to escalated IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, creating/updating technical documentation, performing network changes such as VLAN configurations and firewall security policies.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determine appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of windows-based environments, firewalls, switches, DNS, and network security best practices.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, peripherals, network infrastructure
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, network appliances and operating systems.
- A relevant degree (Computer Science, IT, etc.) with 5 years of real-world experience or 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with Jira or similar ticketing systems
- Strong experience with Network device management: Firewall, switch, router
- Strong experience in troubleshooting desktops issues: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Network configuration
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows oriented infrastructure
- Good verbal and written English communication skill
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Certifications in Network Technologies, A+/Network+/CCNA/ MCP/PCNSA/PCNSE
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst switches, Palo Alto Next-Gen Firewalls, Palo Alto Panorama
- Experience with PCI DSS or similar compliance certification
- Previous experience as Level 1 or 2 IT support
- Experience in the videogame industry or similar
Benefits we offer to you
- Continuous training related to current and next-gen technology
- Mentorship and collaboration with other highly-skilled teammates within the APAC region
- Our company is rapidly growing and with that comes the unique opportunity to participate in projects that will have a meaningful impact on the future of our IT infrastructure.
- Multicultural/International environment
- Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, occupational accident insurance etc.
- Commuting costs are covered up 30,000 JPY per month
- Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday)
- Public holiday
- Annual paid leave
- Special leave
- Congratulations and condolences holiday etc.