Our major tech client in Redmond is looking for an experienced customer service representative to join their cloud support team.
The cloud support team supports both internal and external users of their top-tier cloud services. They work in an open office environment. Your typical day would be roughly 10% meetings, 10% working with the engineering team, and 80% case handling & resolution.
If you do well there is potential to move into a full-time role! There is also potential for remote work after our initial training period!
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3+ years of operational customer service experience over email
- 3+ years of customer service case management experience
- 2-3 years of experience showcasing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and follow through with customers to satisfactory closure
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills
- Results and action oriented
- Highly organized with a great attention to details
- Bachelor's degree
- Azure experience
- Experience working with case handling tools
- 3-5 years of experience experience handling a backlog of issues (30-40 per day) and closing (4-6) cases per day
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits