Contract Length: 12 months w/the possibility of extension
Work Location: Work From HomeWe are looking for an experienced Ecommerce and Product Development professional to help us grow the ecommerce store for a Game Console into a best in class experience.
- Drive the Product Launch Calendar across all key stakeholders - This includes ensuring product approvals, webstore readiness, and identifying inventory timelines.
- Act as the Product Development Lead for key brands and product lines. - Focus on building collections for timely launches supporting key marketing moments.
- Drive special projects across key stakeholders - these projects are designed to drive high engagement and conversion from the fans across multiple IP initiatives.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Ecommerce and product development.
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills.
- Strength in project and time management.
- Robust interest in pop culture and video games.
- Proficient in the full MSFT Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote)
- 5-8 years’ experience in gaming Licensed Merchandise and/or product development is desired, not mandatory
- Hand on experience with ecommerce fan shops is desired, not mandatory
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits