Game Integrity Specialist - 40hrs/week - $20usd/HR
We are looking for an inquisitive, resourceful, and organized candidate to join our team as a Game Integrity Specialist. Game Integrity Specialists work on upholding our standard of fair competition for League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and VALORANT, through gameplay review and investigation, and contact with players, internal teams at Riot, and external stakeholders.
Primary duties involve collaborating with Anti-Cheat to give individualized review to high priority or high visibility cases of competitive integrity violations, supplying a specialized investigative line of defense, focused around identification, triage, and documentation. Game Integrity Specialists not only work with Anti-Cheat, but internal groups like E-Sports and Competitive teams, and external groups such as Tournament Organizers. A strong fit will not only have experience in competitive gaming and risk management, but strong organizational skills and a collaborative mindset, using these to help develop procedures for operational excellence and making decisions informed both on review and discretion.
This position is a limited contract, with possibility of extension. The duration may be subject to change in the future.
Due to Covid-19 and the Stay-in-Place order for Washington State:
This position is temporarily a Work From Home only position. To be eligible at this time, you must also be meet the technical requirements listed below, as well as meeting our other criteria. When the pandemic response and stay-in-place order is lifted, this position will transition to being completely on-site at our Redmond, WA location.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent proficiency of English language
- Strong communication skills, including with teammates, stakeholders, and external parties
- Experience and subject matter knowledge in competitive gaming, particularly online gaming
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Experience in risk analysis
- Experience working collaboratively with a small, specialized team
- Experience with “power-usage” of Personal Computers, particularly with Microsoft Windows
- Base level understanding of computer hardware, components and infrastructure
- Experience with using data to make informed decisions
- SQL, R, Stata, or any practical experience with proprietary systems
- Adaptability and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment
- Trustworthy and comfortable with dealing with sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Inquisitive mindset and willingness to think outside the box
To Work From Home for this team, you must have the equipment and a Personal PC with the following specs.
- Windows 10 Home (or better)
- Dual Monitors
- Processor: 3 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM:: 4 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 10.1 or higher compatible 1GB or higher VRAM.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Smart phone for 2 Factor Authentication
- Headphones with talk capabilities
- · Open availability/schedule - 40 hours/wk
- · Flexible with working weekends.
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits