Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level. A thriving career at Maverick comes from a passion for the industry, best of breed creative and a drive for personal development.
Take a closer look at Maverick Media
This Position will require being local to Redmond, Washington. It will begin as WFH during COVID, but afterwards will require you being in our Redmond, WA studio location.
This is a unique client-facing role with responsibilities across brief development, presenting, through creation to delivery. It’s an opportunity to be part of a growing team making some of the best advertising in the video games industry and beyond.
With our HQ in London we’re now building our presence in Seattle and this role is a big part of that. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team working on a range of video, animation and trailer projects with some of the biggest names in games. Expect a great working environment, a very competitive salary, bonus scheme along with treats and perks.
- Are you a producer or account manager with energy, enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for all things trailers, animation and video advertising?
- Are you experienced in the development, idealization, production, post-production and delivery of creative communications?
- Do you have the skills, know-how and good instincts to manage a range of clients and their projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment?
- Are you excited about working with international video games brands, their IP and advertising?
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience producing / project managing at a production company, agency or similar.
- Great communications and presentation skills.
- Experience of client briefing, concept idealization, pitching and presenting.
- Track record in handling and growing client accounts and developing great relationships.
- Knowledge and interest in advertising, creative work and video games/entertainment IP’s.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
- Convenient location in Redmond
- Open/No Cost parking