Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The successful candidate will manage projects comprising one or more service lines. Execution of these projects may take place in any of Keywords production facilities, and the customer may be located in Asia, Europe or North America. The Project Manager coordinates internal delivery between all of the relevant departments and assumes responsibility for project budget control and project financial reporting.
- Manage multiple projects including resource planning, client management and budgeting.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and realization.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to project teams and vendors.
- Track project progress in conjunction with project teams and vendors.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out.
- Report project statuses and information to management team on a regular basis.
- Initiate post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Call center / Support center environments.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry OR minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- Degree in Management an asset.
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet softwares (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable) position.
- This is an in-house position located in Keywords Singapore Studios.
- Nearest MRT: Lavender