Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Recently, we have opened a new studio in Katowice. If you are passionate about games, fluent in Thai, can communicate in English, and you would like to work in an international environment, join us!
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Fluent in Thai.
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- Ready to work in a studio located in Katowice.
- Experience playing games on PC - shooting games or the Battle Royale genre.
- Open access to the Polish job market is a plus!
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Free parking space.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
- Company parties.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH.
IMPORTANT: Please tell us about your passion for gaming when you apply!
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
We kindly ask you to include the clause in your CV:
Zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla aktualnej i przyszłych rekrutacji.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.