Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
This role is a highly collaborative global role focused on Office 365 and Gsuite. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the Office 365 stack. They will be comfortable architecting Office 365 and consolidating tenants. Excellent troubleshooting skills and a calm demeanor. Critical thinker with a proactive focus working as part of a remote global team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage global escalations from regional teams for Office 365 / Azure AD related issues.
- Technical ownership of Office 365 Hybrid / exchange co-existence.
- Lead tenant to tenant migration.
- Technical lead for deployment of EMS suite, AIP, ATP and work closely with Infosec.
- Keep up to date with the latest O365 updates and changes and be subject matter expert for regional teams to consult with for business related solutions.
- Experience of SharePoint and understanding of permissions, document libraries and integration with Teams.
- Documenting technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content.
- Strong risk awareness and understanding of change management.
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers and avail of every opportunity to impart knowledge to others.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility.
Qualifications & Experience
- Office 365 / Azure Identity certification.
- Office 365 enterprise administrator expert a distinct advantage.
- Strong Powershell experience.
- Experience of Azure AD advanced feature deployment such as MDM, MAM, App Policies, conditional access.
- Hybrid domain join experience and BYOD / In Tune.
- Strong knowledge of Mail routing, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC.
- Experience of enterprise level O365 deployments.
- In depth experience managing large scale exchange environments.
- Employment contract.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Parking spot.
- Free beverages.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Fully remote job.