The French Linguist position is based at Keywords Barcelona office. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on games translation. We are passionate about providing high quality translations to our clients. You will be part of that, translating for world-renowned mobile and social games titles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate, review and proofread content from English into French (FR) with high quality standard.
- Create, review and maintain style guides, glossaries and translation memories.
- Fix linguistic bugs reported by the testing team.
- Maintain query logs managing questions and providing answers for specific projects.
- Provide support to Project Managers and linguistic feedback to other internal linguists and freelancers.
- Provide support as well to the Machine Translation team with language evaluations, post-editing and other linguistic tasks.
- Native French speaker (FR).
- 2+ Years’ experience as an in-house video games linguist or freelancer.
- Availability to relocate to Barcelona (Spain).
- Passion for the video game industry. Experience playing all game genres.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French (FR) and English.
- Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Used to working with different cultures.
- Mastery of CAT tools.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.