Pay Rate: $19-26 per hour
We are hiring a test technician for a team of Virtual Reality product testers for one of our consumer electronics clients based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Maintain Lab Environment - involves moving systems, system configuration, wiring, network maintenance, system setup as needed, while upholding cleanliness standards
- Perform HP VR Testing
- System Integration Test Auditing
- In game testing/title testing
- Product Analysis/Tear-Down
- Maintain Results repository
- Provide test results, reports, web page entries and feedback on product test issues that come up
- Enter all bugs into bug tracking system (Sudden Impact)
- Enter relevant customer and partner feedback into tracking system
- Maintain and implement automated test setup as formally requested
- Validate System runs after testing
- Maintain test endpoints, update firmware, drivers, and software in the HPI selected Database and/or systems
- Run VR Subsystem qualifications as defined by process
- Update testing results
- Make sure correct configuration was used
- Make sure the PASS/FAIL result is correct (no Errors)
- First level triage on failures
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word etc..)
- An analytical mind; ability and drive to use available resources to understand, diagnose and solve problems.
- Commitment to the group effort and to honing the quality of a product for the clients' sake.
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities across multiple platforms
- Professional and clear written and verbal communication.
- Diligent work ethic.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits