Do you like video games? Are you fluent (speaking and writing) in Italian and English?
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing, phone and/or live chat.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Having a sharp eye for details.
- Bilingual in Italian and English
- Passion for video gaming or customer service
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens)
- An interest in the video game industry
- Experience in a relevant or related field
- Experience in a similar position (an asset)
- Valid work permit for Canada
- Living in Montreal or be able to move to Montreal**
- **RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE** if candidate lives outside Montreal, but no visa sponsoring.
IMPORTANT: Please tell us about your passion for gaming when you apply.
Make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Note that this position requires full-time availabilities, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. We do not offer part-time, freelance, or remote positions.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- $14.75-$17.25 per hour (depending on shift)
- Free Friday coffee
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria
- Amazing colleagues
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- And so much more
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Player Support Team