- Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Windows-oriented environment, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
- Use and maintain up to date our Knowledge Base based on your latest troubleshooting and/or best practices.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- A relevant degree or professional experience or 10 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong Experience with Windows oriented infrastructure: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory, File Server, PowerShell, Hyper-V.
- Experience in troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, Network, mobile phones (iOS and Android), MacBook and Ubuntu desktops, Veeam backup, FTP server.
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skill
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry