Keywords Studios is seeking a dynamic, experienced training manager to oversee training and development across multiple Player Support locations. This person will be responsible for leading a training team supporting the Player Support organization across multiple sites and will be responsible for all aspects of Player Support training, including needs assessment and training strategy, curriculum development, classroom facilitation, and results assessment.
The Global L&D Manager will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Player Support operations, processes and needs. This person must be comfortable running training for large audiences of all tenures and levels, and will be expected to devise and optimize training solutions that make the most of Keywords Studios’ resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on Keywords Studios' Player Support service line to help build and drive training strategy to align with business objectives, and growth projections in assigned locations while partnering with the Player Support management team.
- Build and manage teams of trainers across multiple site locations
- Partner with Player Support Management team on creation of training content, and oversee delivery and maintenance of training programs for the following Player Support audiences:
- New hire onboarding
- Upskill training for existing staff
- New and tenured leadership development
- Work in tandem with Player Support Managers to ensure alignment of training programs with ongoing coaching and quality assurance efforts
- Build strong partnerships and collaboration with training facilitators to enable consistency in training programs across sites
- Oversee training impact measurement, reporting and trend analysis across sites and consult with Player Support Managers in assigned locations based on these results
- A passion for games.
- 3+ years managing a successful training organization, preferably in a Customer Support environment with a focus on customer service training
- 3+ years as a training facilitator preferably in a Customer Support environment with a focus on service training
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional design methodologies
- Proven ability to develop training curricula and conduct in depth training needs assessments with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of frontline leadership skills and training
- Proven ability to lead training teams across multiple sites
- Proven success building and optimizing training solutions
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented and autonomous, able to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to maintain a global mindset with strong collaboration approach with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to analyze data to identify solutions
- Ability to travel as needed to multiple Keywords Studios locations in Europe, North America and Asia
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel required
- Experience with E-learning Authoring tools and SCORM compliant Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Google Cloud G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
- HMO coverage
- Workers Insurance
- SL and VL upon regularization