DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, set goals, lead and motivate teams (team size average 10-20 agents remote
- Proactively solve project issues with the teams and Project manager, before they impact the project.
- Make sure both the Project manager and teams are aware of project status;
- Constant monitoring and management of ticket databases to ensure quality and productivity are meeting project KPIs and SLAs;
- Create CRM/tool views for better visibility and reporting
- Check daily reports regularly to spot and address any anomalies
- Responsible for the upkeep of the studio policy, process and security.
- Provide reports to the project manager and client;
- Review agents’ daily reports and tickets for coaching opportunities;
- Perform regular quality control checks, according to the project’s defined process;
- Act as an escalation point for our client’s customers.
- Provide daily positive and constructive performance feedback to their team members;
- Provide both positive recognition and disciplinary warnings appropriately;
- Create training materials and help identify areas where training material may need revision;
- Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with assigned employees;
- Provide employees with metrics on their performance against project KPIs or SLAs.
- Train and coach shift leads
- Own the position of daily client contact in a professional and courteous level for all assigned project and find solutions to client requests effectively when possible.
- Verification of hours in the system within the payroll deadline and in respect of the various regulations;
- Manage and approve vacation requests and monitor employee attendance and flag late or absent employees;
- Ensure internal and/or external project-related knowledge bases are maintained
- Conduct Player support representative duties as and when required.
- Mandarin (speaking) and Simplified Chinese (Written) proficient
- Familiarity with Google suite;
- Intermediate skills with Google Sheets;
- Familiarity with Helpshift, Zendesk or other ticketing platforms;
- Experience working within Office 365
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Works well under pressure;
- Agile and flexible to change;
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback;
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success;
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example;
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- 2-4 years of experience in a leadership position
- Understanding of Player Support tools and processes;
- Firm understanding of key support metrics and how to apply them;
- Strong English skills;
- Ability to read/interpret reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently;
- Ability to evaluate personnel and identify talent
- Flexibility with working weekends and to be on call occasionally is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in any field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- · HMO coverage
- · Workers Insurance
- · SL and VL upon regularization