Yokozuna Data provides a state-of-the-art machine learning engine that predicts the behavior of individual video game users. Our ultimate goal is to understand and predict each and every player action.
Yokozuna Data is looking for a Big Data Engineer excited about transforming game data into valuable information and predicting individual player behavior. Our data engineering team is passionate about data and scalability, and is responsible for full data processing flows, from assimilating raw data, to integrating machine learning models, to providing an intuitive and appealing visualization of the results in an operational environment.
The open position is based at Yokozuna Data headquarters, in Tokyo.
- Deploy production code on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS) using Docker containers, Kubernetes and other cloud resources (storage/databases, etc.)
- Architect database solutions based on relational databases like SQL and document databases like Cassandra
- Work closely with other engineers to build and scale backend data services
- Implement machine learning models
- Maintain and improve the existing platform
- Cassandra (or another NoSQL database)
- Comfortable working with SQL and Java (C++ or C# are also OK)
- Expertise in the entire software development life cycle
- Experience with Spark
- A thorough understanding of techniques such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, test driven development, cloud development, resiliency and security
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and software design
- Proficient in English
BS/MSc in Computer Science or a related technical field
More information at https://yokozunadata.com