Office Manager is responsible for overseeing administrative duties in an office and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. They coordinate processes like office extension, office budgeting exercise, cost control, office security, cooperation and negotiations with suppliers, administrative processes and procedures, etc. The person on this position coordinates all office processes including renovations and servicing, ensuring comfort and well-being of employees. They also coordinate relocation projects.
Office Manager is obliged to maintain confidentiality and show discretion, as well as represent organization in an ethical and professional manner. They supervise Office Administrator and Administrative Assistant to make sure office space and security standards are maintained in the company’s premises.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly,
- Facility security management: access control, CCTV, system maintenance, security guards supervision, ensure the optimal functioning of building systems,
- Coordinates office layout planning and office moves,
- Develop office policies and procedures, ensure they are implemented appropriately,
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease,
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting,
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems,
- Preparation for internal/external audits - administration policies and procedures management
- Coordinating projects related to office development, security etc. i.e. business continuity project,
- Coordinating various company events – planning, communication, resources,
- Coordinating projects building employee brand.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an administrative/facility/office management role in global company,
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities,
- Experience with limited access secure test facilities,
- Preferred proficiency with Microsoft Office,
- Driving license,
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill,
- Experience in supporting external audits will be an advantage.
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary,
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund),
- Relocation package,
- Parking spot,
- Free beverages,
- Casual and fun work environment,
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.