Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist for Wizcorp and Keywords' Game Development service line
Wizcorp's mission is to bring back magic to game development. Such an ambitious vision can only be realized with talented and passionate people driven by the right values.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us find and retain the future members of our dream team. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees to support our ambitious growth objectives.
You will be reporting directly to Wizcorp's CEO and will also have the opportunity to contribute to talent acquisition for Keywords' Game Development service line in Japan and APAC.
What is a Talent Acquisition Specialist?
To excel as Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives including our blog, social media, and outreach events
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Develop relationships with Universities
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Proven experience in recruiting(at least 5 years)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Full proficiency in either English or Japanese with at least intermediate proficiency in the other (TOEIC 750 for English, JLPT N2 for Japanese)
- At least 5 years of experience in Japan
- Technical background
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Excellent presentation skills (writing, speaking)
- No overtime
- 100% remote work
- Remote work allowance of 15,000 yen/month
- Japanese & English class lessons
Holidays and vacations
- Weekends and national holidays
- Summer/winter vacation: 5 days per year (paid, applicable after the probation period)
- Annual Paid Leave: 10 days per year (first year, following the probation period)
- Bereavement/funeral leave
- Sick leave: 5 days per year (paid, applicable after the probation period)