PLAYER SUPPORT SENIOR TEAM LEAD - PLATFORM - 40 hours a week
Keywords Studios manages player support operations out of our Redmond, WA office. We are looking for dedicated, intelligent, passionate, and hardworking video game enthusiasts to join our team as Player Support Senior Team Lead.
Qualified candidates love video games and are looking to provide our players with the best support possible. You will be responsible for managing a group of platform specific discipline teams and creating strategies for continual improvement.
- A Team Player:
- You’ll be a pivotal part in your team’s growth. You thrive in team environments by playing to your strengths and trusting your team to help you through your weaknesses.
- A Seasoned Veteran:
- You’ve proven yourself on the front lines and know what it takes to be a successful agent. You’re knowledgeable in your area of expertise and love to support your team.
- Strong communicator:
- You communicate clearly and concisely, so your audience and your team easily understands you.
- You recognize that situations change, complications arise, and you're ok with that; you're flexible and able to handle whatever comes your way.
- You look for solutions outside of the norm. You leverage resources and pull from the potential of your team.
- Player Focus:
- You prioritize and champion the player experience in everything you do.
- You are accountable for the overall team's performance.
- You are able to gather and analyze data.
- You create mitigation strategies for the team whenever gaps in coverage occur.
- You handle the performance management of Team Leads, Specialized Agents, Quality Control Agents.
- You own the teams projects and prioritizes the task that need to be worked on.
- You create and maintain weekly and monthly reports for operations.
- You own administrative work ensuring that it is properly delegated.
- You are responsible for creating action plans, providing step goals and career development plans for subordinates.
- You have a positive approach, motivates others, and is capable of resolving conflicts or avoiding them.
- You have the capacity to analyze a situation/ problem and fix it or suggest an adequate solution while providing analytics to backup or support the solution..
- You shares information within the team in a timely manner.
- You are able to maximize resources efficiently and effectively.
- You are able to document and create reports in a timely manner.
- You will conduct 1:1’s with Specialized agents, Quality Control agents, and Team leads.
- You will manage and prioritize projects by the overall value they bring to the organization by using provided project management tools.
- You will work on continuous improvement projects, helping to improve productivity and quality of the teams in Redmond and at other sites.
- You will act as a liaison with studio services for your team.
- You will report project status of their pillar of discipline to operations and their plans of continual improvement.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a player support agent or in a related field and 1 year in a people management role.
- You require little to no supervision to accomplish your work.
- Proven record of consistently meeting player support KPIs.
- Experience managing projects in a live operations environment is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Core gamer with a desire to play and be highly engaged in League of Legends.
- Education - High School or GED (required), any college experience is a plus.
- Open availability/schedule - 40 hours/wk.
- Intermediate understanding of the Google Office Suite (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Drive, etc.).
- lead a growing, diverse team of smart individuals
- career path within the gaming industry
- health benefits, 401K, vacation and sick leave
- team building activities and outings
- free snacks
- join the KWS global family (6,000+ strong and counting!)