Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
A desired candidate will be required to:
- Execute communication initiatives / events
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target candidates.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with Keyword's global employer brand strategy.
- Handle social media postings/outreach (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.). Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook, LinkedIn cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.).
- Use social media platform to promote new jobs and communicate the positives of working for company.
- Maintain Facebook fan page by writing/posting content such as links, videos and pictures of workplace.
- Manage Facebook / LinkedIn ads for specific job postings.
- Write content for company recruiting / business blogs
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts across all channels.
- Handle external agencies and develop PR/ Advertising campaigns
- Oversee development of monthly/quarterly newsletters
- Oversee the management/improvement of corporate website
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for quarterly business reviews as well report on content performance dashboards to inform our social strategy, highlighting social media impact and recruiting ROI.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Experience, Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing social media marketing platform.
- Graphic design experience or familiarity with design concepts
- Understanding of the digital and online space, and how it impacts the job seeker’s experience.
- Excellent writing skills
- Capable of interacting independently with external agencies.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience of handling social media
- Experience of working with International partners.
- Knowledge of the games industry is desirable but not essential.