The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a creative and proactive Community Manager with excellent English skills ready to join our team in Mexico city.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of English, native, or near-native level (written and verbal communication)
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media channels.
- Experience managing or moderating an online community.
- Full time availability, 40 hours a week.
- Ready to work in a studio located in Mexico CDMX.
- Availability to start immediately.<
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.