- Drive the successful execution of Environment, Building and Props creation projects by ensuring clarity on client’s requirements, creating competitive bids, establishing an efficient workflow for the project and conducting effective and efficient review of the artists’ work.
- Direct the creation of art by the team. Guide the work of artists through regular work review and by providing regular and timely feedback.
- Work in conjunction with the PM to ensure that the team executes the project within budget, meets the committed deadlines and delivers assets of the requisite quality.
- Work with the PM to Identify project risks and their mitigation strategies.
- Solve project problems.
- Mentor and develop artists and senior artists in their team.
- At least 1 year of experience as an Art Lead (providing leadership to a group of artists)..
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience of creating high quality Next Gen environment assets.
- Understanding of what constitutes “good quality”.
- Good communication skills.
- Good people management skills.