“Where work is play and play is art”
Blindlight, a Keywords Studio, is the industry leading interactive voiceover production company. Established in 2000, Blindlight has been on the cutting edge to push video game voiceover performance and narrative to new heights. We work collaboratively with our clients to discover the characters they have written through the audition process. We are an extension of our clients’ internal teams, we are in frequent communication with these teams to ensure a seamless and efficient voiceover production pipeline. Everyone at Blindlight has a passion for games and game narrative. We believe that the stories games tell have the ability not only to entertain but to spark conversations that change the cultural dialogue. We are looking for team members that share the values of community, play and respect for the literature of video games. Interactive story telling isn’t just the future of communication it is its heritage and its most integral element.
Position and Summary
Production Coordinator: The Production Coordinator is responsible to create/maintain project schedules through close work relationships with company clients, vendors and staff. Details are key with this role to ensure clear understanding of project and client needs are met within the timeframe constraints set for each project.
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Work closely with clients, vendors, staff and freelancers to solve scheduling and production issues
- Schedule talent with agents and managers
- Maintain productive workflow through appropriate delegation of minor/iterative tasks
- Take comprehensive notes during conference calls with clients
- Ensure accuracy of production call sheets send out to all involved parties
- Create/maintain all production templates, forms and spreadsheets
- Assist with various casting duties including arrange/book callbacks, organize audition files and maintain talent information.
Skills and Competencies
We are looking for someone who is proactive, creative, diligent, organized and communicative. We want and need someone who enjoys working with a close-knit team to solve production puzzles and help co-create a vibrant work culture.
A love of games is a must. We expect every member of our team to have a comprehensive knowledge of video games and entertainment culture at large. We don’t ask that you know every detail of every game but there must be a passion for games and an understanding of the relationship between games and other media.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of G-suite and Microsoft office 365
- Full-Time employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability